MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD is a Malaysia focused healthcare company.
Our mission is: Towards a Vision of Dedicated & Service to the Medical and Healthcare Industry. This is supported by Customer Service Values of: Discipline, Caring Attitude, and Work Smart.
We started from humble beginnings in 1974, as a retail pharmacy in Ipoh. Today, our operations cover the entire Malaysia in the areas of: Hospital Supplies, Medical Devices & Implants, Surgical Instruments, Hospital Medical Gas Systems, Hospital Operating Theatre/Room Systems, Rehabilitation Equipment and Retail.
We represent several world brands in Malaysia. Our strategy is to remain innovative, and provide the best Products and Services to our customers. As we continue our journey of growth, developing a strong team of employees is critical to our success.
Malaysia healthcare has increasing demand, and MEDI-CARE PRODUCTS SDN BHD is committed to support these needs.
- Warehouse & Distribution
- 3M Healthcare Products
- Rehabilitation Products
- Orthopedic Implants
- Surgical Instruments
- Medical Gas Pipe Systems
- Modular Operating Theatres
- Retail & E-commerce
- Orthopedic Implants & Related Products
- Nursing & Patient Care Products
- Sterilization Products
- Hygiene Products
- Patient Rehabilitation
- Patient Aid Apparatus for Medical Professional Use
- Total Warehouse Logistics
- Technical & Maintenance Facility
- Training Facility
- Good Distribution Practice for Medical Device (GDPMD)
- Product Registration (Medical Device)
- Local Assembly & Manufacturing
- Distribution Network
- Customer Service Management
- Payroll, Invoicing & Account Management
- Sales & Marketing Services
- Ministry of Finance Malaysia (Medical Supplies / Device)
- Ministry of Works Malaysia (Hospital Construction)
- Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (Hospital Design / Construction)
- Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry of Malaysia
- Medical Device Authority Certified
- Member of the Malaysia Medical Device Association
- Working Group Representative on Code of Practice for Medical Gas in
- Standards Development Malaysia, SIRIM STS Sdn Bhd
- Certified / Qualified Engineers, Auditors, Logistics, Warehouse, GDPMD,
- Sales & Marketing personnel